ROSES JEANS - easter edition
Levi's 501 vintage jeans.
Like every Roses jeans , all fourteen roses are patiently hand embroidered by Florentine artisans.
For this brand new model , I also embroidered the swallows on the back pockets and sewed the hem of the jeans with beige and pink thread.
The custom will be shipped in 5 working days in an exclusive packaging .
Consult the measurements below and compare them with a pair of trousers you already own. This will allow you to understand if it is the right size for you!
If you need to understand how to measure your pant, consult this GUIDE or go to the last product photo.
The model is 1,80cm tall and weighs 60kg.
Head Condition: 9/10
TECHNICAL AND TREATMENT INFORMATION:
- By purchasing these jeans you decide to invest in the circular economy process.
- Roses jeans in a new colourway.
- BEGGIE fit (not tight).
- Unstitched hem taken up with a hand machine.
- On the jeans there are fourteen hand-embroidered roses.
- The basis of the jeans is the classic brown vintage Levi's 501.
- Each pant has been selected for its wash and level of wear.
- These pants are vintage, therefore its wash is UNIQUE.
- There may be techniques such as reinforcing the rips and mending, so as not to have two pairs of jeans the same.
- These jeans are 100% cotton and contain no stretch fibers.
- The workmanship on this jeans was done entirely by hand.
- As this is a single garment, it is not possible to return or exchange it, therefore before buying it is recommended to measure a pair of jeans that you already own and consult the size chart.
For further questions please contact our customer service.
- Treat the garment with care to prolong its life. Recommended washing at 30º. Iron the garment inside out and not directly on the workings. If the garment is exposed to direct sunlight, the color of the fabric may fade.