RAFFAELLO PANT V1 - 2
Levi's custom jeans.
I reworked this garment by sewing on the right leg three patches that I took from the famous painting by Raphael "Sistine Madonna".
Processing completed by unstitching the hem on the bottom of the jeans and distributing water-based fabric color by hand .
THIS IS A ONE-TO-ONE GARMENT AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED!
Consult the measurements below and compare them with a pair of trousers you already own. This will allow you to understand if it is the right size for you!
If you need to understand how to measure your trousers, consult this GUIDE or go to the last product photo.
The model is 1,80cm tall and weighs 60kg.
ITEM CONDITION: 9/10
The trousers will be shipped in 5 working days.
TECHNICAL AND TREATMENT INFORMATION:
- By purchasing these jeans you decide to invest in the circular economy process.
- The basis of the custom is a vintage Levi's 501 jeans.
- Patches in 100% canvas cotton.
- BEGGIE fit (not tight).
- The processes are performed entirely by hand with color from white water-based fabric.
- This pant has been selected for its wash and level of wear.
- There may be techniques such as reinforcing the tears and mending, so as to make it even more unique.
- These pants are 100% cotton and contain no stretch fibers.
As this is a single garment, it is not possible to return or exchange it, therefore before buying it is recommended to measure a pair of jeans that you already own and consult the size chart.
For further questions please contact our customer service.
- Treat the garment with care to prolong its life. Recommended washing at 30º. Iron the garment inside out and not directly on the workings. If the garment is exposed to direct sunlight, the color of the fabric may fade.