FRANKENSTEIN JEANS V1
This custom was born from the desire to use many "pieces" of recycled jeans , in various washes and sizes that replace parts of the original trousers, creating this unique patched motif.
The jeans will be produced and shipped in 15 working days.
TECHNICAL AND TREATMENT INFORMATION:
- By purchasing these jeans you decide to invest in the circular economy process.
- BEGGIE fit (not tight).
- The trousers are reproduced as faithfully as possible to the one in the photo, therefore there may be variations based on the availability of the recycled jeans.
- Hem at the bottom.
- The basis of the jeans is vintage Levi's.
- Each pant has been selected for its wash and level of wear.
- These trousers are vintage, therefore each pair will have a UNIQUE wash.
- There may be techniques such as reinforcing the rips and mending, so as not to have two pairs of jeans the same.
- These jeans are 100% cotton and contain no stretch fibers.
- The workmanship on this jeans was done entirely by hand.
- As this is a single garment and produced on request, it is not possible to return or exchange it, therefore before buying it is recommended to measure a pair of jeans that you already own and consult the size chart .
For further questions please contact our customer service.
- Treat the garment with care to prolong its life. Recommended washing at 30º. Iron the garment inside out and not directly on the workings. If the garment is exposed to direct sunlight, the color of the fabric may fade.