BANDANA PATCHED JEANS V2
I reworked this jean by cutting some patches out of reclaimed denim and some high quality blue and white bandana . Then I sewed the patches on precise parts of the trousers.
I completed the custom by cutting and sewing the legs at shin level.
The jeans will be produced and shipped within 15 working days.
TECHNICAL AND TREATMENT INFORMATION:
- By purchasing these jeans you decide to invest in the circular economy process.
- BEGGIE fit (not tight).
- The jeans patches are unique, therefore they may vary slightly based on availability.
- Unstitched hem at the bottom.
- Blue and white bandana in 100% high quality cotton.
- The basis of the jeans is vintage Levi's.
- Each pant has been selected for its wash and level of wear.
- These trousers are vintage, therefore each pair will have a UNIQUE wash.
- There may be techniques such as reinforcing the rips and mending, so as not to have two pairs of jeans the same.
- These jeans are 100% cotton and contain no stretch fibers.
- The workmanship on this jeans was done entirely by hand.
As this is a single garment and produced on request, it is not possible to return or exchange it, therefore before buying it is recommended to measure a pair of jeans that you already own and consult the size chart .
For further questions please contact our customer service.
- Treat the garment with care to prolong its life. Recommended washing at 30º. Iron the garment inside out and not directly on the workings. If the garment is exposed to direct sunlight, the color of the fabric may fade.