LOREN JEANS V1
I sewed two large patches on the front of the jeans made up of two layers , the first in recycled denim for the right stiffness while the second , sewn on top of the first, in high quality 100% cotton beige bandana .
I finished them off by applying four metal rivets to the corners.
Finally, on the back I recreated the classic paper label with the same structure as the patches and sewed the same beige bandana on the lower part of the pockets .
The jeans will be produced and shipped in 15 working days.
TECHNICAL AND TREATMENT INFORMATION:
- By purchasing these jeans you decide to invest in the circular economy process.
- BEGGIE fit (not tight).
- Bandana in 100% high quality cotton sewn on the front, on the back pockets and to reproduce the back label.
- Eight metal rivets have been applied to the front for greater quality and sturdiness of the garment.
- Hem at the bottom.
- The basis of the jeans is vintage Levi's.
- Each pant has been selected for its wash and level of wear.
- These trousers are vintage, therefore each pair will have a UNIQUE wash.
- There may be techniques such as reinforcing the rips and mending, so as not to have two pairs of jeans the same.
- These jeans are 100% cotton and contain no stretch fibers.
- The workmanship on this jeans was done entirely by hand.
- As this is a single garment and produced on request, it is not possible to return or exchange it, therefore before buying it is recommended to measure a pair of jeans that you already own and consult the size chart .
For further questions please contact our customer service.
- Treat the garment with care to prolong its life. Recommended washing at 30º. Iron the garment inside out and not directly on the workings. If the garment is exposed to direct sunlight, the color of the fabric may fade.