BONES JEANS V1
The bones on the front are embroidered entirely by hand by Florentine artisans.
The inside of the bones is in purple sponge , as is the underside of the paper label.
The details of these jeans are varied , such as the back pockets .
I removed the right one while still keeping the Levis red tab and hand embroidering the classic swallow.
I detached the left one and sewed it upside down, again embroidering the classic V-shaped motif that distinguishes Levi's pockets in purple.
Finally, I finished the custom by ripping the back bottom of the jeans by hand .
The jeans will be produced and shipped within 15 working days.
TECHNICAL AND TREATMENT INFORMATION:
- By purchasing these jeans you decide to invest in the circular economy process.
- BEGGIE fit (not tight).
- Hem at the bottom.
- Hand-embroidered in chain stitch and terry stitch.
- After the purchase you can decide the colors of the embroideries.
- The basis of the jeans is vintage Levi's.
- Each pant has been selected for its wash and level of wear.
- These trousers are vintage, therefore each pair will have a UNIQUE wash.
- There may be techniques such as reinforcing the rips and mending, so as not to have two pairs of jeans the same.
- These jeans are 100% cotton and contain no stretch fibers.
- The workmanship on this jeans was done entirely by hand.
As this is a single garment and produced on request, it is not possible to return or exchange it, therefore before buying it is recommended to measure a pair of jeans that you already own and consult the size chart .
For further questions please contact our customer service.
- Treat the garment with care to prolong its life. Recommended washing at 30º. Iron the garment inside out and not directly on the workings. If the garment is exposed to direct sunlight, the color of the fabric may fade.