PRODUCT JEANS V1
In a world like the modern one, governments and corporations classify people as if they were products on a shelf.
When designing these trousers , I thought of all those people who don't feel they are classified in a world of wars, ideologies or threads of thought that aim to standardize peoples and individuals.
I'M NOT A PRODUCT OF THIS SOCIETY declares that We are unique , we are free , we are thinking beings and that we are not standardized like a barcode.
The jeans will be produced and shipped in 15 working days.
TECHNICAL AND TREATMENT INFORMATION:
- By purchasing these jeans you decide to invest in the circular economy process.
- BEGGIE fit (not tight).
- On the front, the phrase “I'M NOT A PRODUCT OF THIS SOCIETY” is hand embroidered with 100% white cotton thread.
- On the back the workmanship is done entirely by hand with color from high quality water-based fabric in white.
- Raw cut on the bottom.
- The basis of the jeans is vintage Levi's.
- Each pant has been selected for its wash and level of wear.
- These trousers are vintage, therefore each pair will have a UNIQUE wash.
- There may be techniques such as reinforcing the rips and mending, so as not to have two pairs of jeans the same.
- These jeans are 100% cotton and contain no stretch fibers.
- As this is a single garment and produced on request, it is not possible to return or exchange it, therefore before buying it is recommended to measure a pair of jeans that you already own and consult the size chart .
For further questions please contact our customer service.
- Treat the garment with care to prolong its life. Recommended washing at 30º. Iron the garment inside out and not directly on the workings. If the garment is exposed to direct sunlight, the color of the fabric may fade.