MULTICARGO JEANS V1
Vintage jeans Levi's custom.
I reworked this garment by creating six pockets in black recycled jeans and sewing them on the outside, three for each leg.
I completed the process, creating a raw cut slit on the bottom of the jeans.
Consult the measurements below and compare them with a pair of trousers you already own. This will allow you to understand if it is the right size for you!
If you need to understand how to measure your pant, consult this GUIDE or go to the last product photo.
D: 8 5cm
The model is 1,80cm tall and weighs 60kg.
Head conditions: 9/10
The trousers will be shipped in 5 working days.
TECHNICAL AND TREATMENT INFORMATION:
- By purchasing this garment, you decide to invest in the circular economy process.
- BEGGIE fit (not tight).
- The base is a 100% cotton vintage Levi's 501 jeans.
- Cargo pockets created from recycled jeans.
- Each pant has been selected for its wash and level of wear.
- There may be techniques such as reinforcing the rips and mending, so as not to have two pairs of jeans the same.
- These pants are 100% cotton and contain no stretch fibers.
- The workmanship on these trousers was done entirely by hand.
- Since this is a single garment, it is not possible to return or exchange it, therefore before buying it is recommended to measure a pair of jeans that you already own and consult the size chart .
For further questions please contact our customer service.
- Treat the garment with care to prolong its life. Recommended washing at 30º. Iron the garment inside out and not directly on the workings. If the garment is exposed to direct sunlight, the color of the fabric may fade.