BLEACH FLARED JEANS V1
Dickies custom vintage jeans.
To rework this carpenter I used recycled jeans that I bleached and sewed to create some details.
Like the inserts inside the leg that give the denim a "flared" fit and the drawstring and back pocket .
THIS IS A ONE-TO-ONE GARMENT AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED!
Consult the measurements below and compare them with a pair of trousers you already own. This will allow you to understand if it is the right size for you!
If you need to understand how to measure your pant, consult this GUIDE or go to the last product photo.
D: 8 7cm
The model is 1,80cm tall and weighs 60kg.
Head conditions: 9 /10
The trousers will be shipped in 5 working days.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION AND TREATMENT :
- By purchasing this garment, you decide to invest in the circular economy process.
- BEGGIE fit (not tight) that gradually widens thanks to the internal flare.
- The internal flare was made with recycled jeans that I subsequently bleached.
- Hem at the bottom. Raw cut for the flared.
- The basis of jeans is Dickies carpenter.
- Each pant has been selected for its wash and level of wear.
- These trousers are vintage, therefore each pair will have a UNIQUE wash.
- There may be techniques such as reinforcing the rips and mending, so as not to have two pairs of jeans the same.
- These jeans are 100% cotton and contain no stretch fibers.
- The workmanship on this jeans was done entirely by hand.
- Since it is a unique item and produced on request, it is not possible to return or exchange it, therefore it is recommended before buying measure a pair of jeans you already own and consult the size chart .
For further questions please contact our customer service.
- Treat the garment with care to prolong its life. Recommended washing at 30º. Iron the garment inside out and not directly on the workings. If the garment is exposed to direct sunlight, the color of the fabric may fade.