MULTI PAINTED JEANS V1
Levi's custom vintage jeans.
Over the entire surface of the head I have distributed by hand of the color from high quality fabric (white, orange, green and yellow).
I completed the custom by removing the back pockets and sewing up the hem at the bottom.
Consult the measurements below and compare them with a pair of trousers you already own. This will allow you to understand if it is the right size for you!
If you need to understand how to measure your pant, consult this GUIDE or go to the last product photo.
The model is 1,80cm tall and weighs 60kg.
CONDITION OF HEAD: 9 /10
The trousers will be shipped in 5 working days.
TECHNICAL AND TREATMENT INFORMATION:
- By purchasing this garment, you decide to invest in the circular economy process.
- The basis of the jeans is the classic vintage Levi's 501.
- Back pockets removed and original unstitched hem, stitched back to bottom.
- This pant has been selected for its wash and level of wear.
- Water-based fabric paint of high quality distributed by hand.
- BEGGIE fit (not tight).
- There may be techniques such as reinforcing the tears and mending, so as to make it even more unique.
- These jeans are 100% cotton and contain no stretch fibers.
- As this is a single garment, it is not possible to return or exchange it, therefore before buying it is recommended to measure a pair of jeans that you already own and consult the size chart.
For further questions please contact our customer service.
- Treat the garment with care to prolong its life. Recommended washing at 30º. Iron the garment inside out and not directly on the workings. If the garment is exposed to direct sunlight, the color of the fabric may fade.