CARHARTT CUSTOM JEANS.
Carhartt custom jeans.
The garment has been reworked by applying patches in light denim to create the contrast with the original wash of the trousers and adding the chromed snap hook to the front loop.
THIS IS A ONE-TO-ONE GARMENT AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED!
Consult the measurements below and compare them with a pair of trousers you already own. This will allow you to understand if it is the right size for you!
If you need to understand how to measure your pant, consult this GUIDE or go to the last product photo.
The model is 1.82cm tall and weighs 68.5kg.
Head conditions: 10/10
The trousers will be shipped in 5 working days.
TECHNICAL AND TREATMENT INFORMATION:
- BEGGIE fit (not tight).
- The base of the pant is a vintage Carhartt jeans.
- Each pant has been selected for its wash and level of wear.
- There may be techniques such as reinforcing the rips and mending, so as not to have two pairs of jeans the same.
- These pants are 100% cotton and contain no stretch fibers.
- The workmanship on these trousers was done entirely by hand.
- Since this is a single garment, it is not possible to return or exchange it, therefore before buying it is recommended to measure a pair of jeans that you already own and consult the size chart .
For further questions please contact our customer service.
- Treat the garment with care to prolong its life. Recommended washing at 30º. Iron the garment inside out and not directly on the workings. If the garment is exposed to direct sunlight, the color of the fabric may fade.
- By purchasing these jeans you decide to invest in the circular economy process.