FIREWORKS JEANS V1
Levi's custom vintage jeans.
Originally in dark gray wash, I ran a bleach processing creating this "fireworks" pattern on the entire front surface of the denim.
Finally, I changed the fit on the bottom making it "flared".
Consult the measurements below and compare them with a pair of trousers you already own. This will allow you to understand if it is the right size for you!
If you need to understand how to measure your pant, consult this GUIDE or go to the last product photo.
The model is 1,80cm tall and weighs 60kg.
Head conditions: 9 /10
The trousers will be shipped in 5 working days.
TECHNICAL AND TREATMENT INFORMATION:
- By purchasing this garment, you decide to invest in the circular economy process.
- Flared baggie fit.
- The base is a 100% cotton vintage Levi's 501 jeans.
- Each pant has been selected for its wash and level of wear.
- Techniques such as tear reinforcement and mending may be present, so as not to have two pairs of trousers the same.
- These trousers do not contain stretch fibres.
- The workmanship on these trousers was done entirely by hand.
- Since this is a single garment, it is not possible to return or exchange it, therefore before buying it is advisable to measure a pair of trousers that you already own and consult the size chart .
For further questions please contact our customer service.
- Treat the garment with care to prolong its life. Recommended washing at 30º. Iron the garment inside out and not directly on the workings. If the garment is exposed to direct sunlight, the color of the fabric may fade.