MONA JEANS V1
Levi's custom jeans.
I reworked this garment by sewing on the front two patches that I took from the famous painting by Leonardo Da Vinci "Gioconda".
Processing completed by "overlining" the patches with pink thread and distributing white water-based fabric color by hand .
Finally I created two small external slits on the bottom of the jeans for a fit that opens up on the sneaker.
THIS IS A ONE-TO-ONE GARMENT AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED!
See the measurements below and compare them to a pair of jeans you already own. This will allow you to understand if it is the right size for you!
If you need to figure out how to measure your jeans, check out this GUIDE or go to the last product photo.
The model is 1,80cm tall and weighs 60kg.
ITEM CONDITION: 9/10
The jeans will be shipped in 5 working days.
TECHNICAL AND TREATMENT INFORMATION:
- By purchasing these jeans you decide to invest in the circular economy process.
- The base of the custom is a brown vintage Levis 501.
- Front patches in 100% canvas cotton.
- BEGGIE fit (not tight).
- The processes are performed entirely by hand with white water-based fabric color.
- This jean has been selected for its wash and level of wear.
- There may be techniques such as reinforcing the tears and mending, so as to make it even more unique.
- These jeans are 100% cotton and contain no stretch fibers.
As this is a single garment, it is not possible to return or exchange it, therefore before buying it is recommended to measure a pair of jeans that you already own and consult the size chart.
For further questions write me on WhatsApp.
- Treat the garment with care to prolong its life. Recommended washing at 30º. Iron the garment inside out and not directly on the workings. If the garment is exposed to direct sunlight, the color of the fabric may fade.