RIPPED BANDANA JEANS V1
Levi's custom vintage jeans.
On the entire surface of the trousers I made by hand wears of various sizes.
Under some of them I sewed a high quality white and navy blue bandana and dark recycled jeans.
Internal slits on the bottom of the jeans.
I recreated the original Levi's label with the same bandana.
Consult the measurements below and compare them with a pair of trousers you already own. This will allow you to understand if it is the right size for you!
If you need to understand how to measure your pant, consult this GUIDE or go to the last product photo.
The model is 1,80cm tall and weighs 60kg.
Head conditions: 9 /10
The trousers will be shipped in 5 working days.
TECHNICAL AND TREATMENT INFORMATION:
- Regular fit (fit on the leg).
- Internal side slits.
- The base of the trousers is a vintage Levi's 501.
- Each pant has been selected for its wash and level of wear.
- There may be techniques such as reinforcing the rips and mending, so as not to have two pairs of jeans the same.
- These pants are 100% cotton and contain no stretch fibers.
- The workmanship on these trousers was done entirely by hand.
- Since this is a single garment, it is not possible to return or exchange it, therefore before buying it is recommended to measure a pair of jeans that you already own and consult the size chart .
For further questions please contact our customer service.
- Treat the garment with care to prolong its life. Recommended washing at 30º. Iron the garment inside out and not directly on the workings. If the garment is exposed to direct sunlight, the color of the fabric may fade.
- By purchasing these jeans you decide to invest in the circular economy process.